Monday, April 11, 2005

The Albom Saga

All sorts of people and places weighed in on the Mitch Albom Case this weekend. I've pretty much said my piece; one commenter below took issue with my referring to Mitch as an "extreme talent." So be it; opinions on Mitch vary wildly across the board. Let's all acknowledge that he's a highly decorated, widely read, watched and listened-to media personality, and he must have cultivated a lot of fans somewhere to achieve that status. That's why this is such a big deal; if he were a devoid-of-talent hack, nobody would care.

Anyway, rather than offer a lot of commentary, here are some of the words written about Albom's words over the weekend.

Chicago Tribune

Free Press

Free Press letters

Editor and Publisher

New York Times

Springfield News-Leader

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there " SWE_BLOGGER " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)